Dr Zeyad Al-Shibaany, a lecturer at the Biomedical Engineering Department at the University of Technology in Iraq, and the co-authors (Nadia Alkhafaji, Yaser Al-Obaidi and Alaa Abdulhasan Atiyah), won ZIGGURAT PUBLISHING GOLDEN MEDAL For achieving the First Best Presentation of their paper entitled “Deep Learning-based Phase Prediction of High-Entropy Alloys” at The Ziggurat International Conference on Materials Science and Engineering (ZICMSE 2020) which was held in London, UK from 5th to 6th of October 2020. The conference is published by IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, indexed by Scopus (CiteScore 2019: 0.6) and organised by Ziggurat Publishing in London.
Thursday, 19 November 2020 11:05
dr-zeyad-al-shibaany-won-ziggurat-publishing-golden-medal FeaturedWritten by عضو ارتباط
Published in اخبار القسم en
Latest from عضو ارتباط
- Discussion of a graduation project entitled "Design and Modification of the Bacterial Incubator for the Laboratory"
- Discussion of a graduation project entitled "Patient Monitoring from Home"
- Discussion of a graduation project entitled "Development and validation of biomaterial for biomedical application"
- Discussion of the graduation project entitled "Design and implementation of smart hydraulic damper for artificial limbs"
- Discussion of a graduation project entitled "BUILDING AND DEVELOPMENT OF A PROTOTYPE CENTRIFUGE AND MINI-REFRIGERATOR FOR MEDICAL EQUIPMENT"