عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
Zeyad Yousif Abdoon Al-Shibaany PhD, MSc, BSc
- Chartered Engineer (CEng, IMechE, Engineering Council in the UK),
- Senior IEEE Member,
- Associate Fellow of Higher Education Academy in the UK,
- Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute in the UK
- Chair of IEEE Education Chapter in the United Kingdom.
Zeyad holds a BSc degree in Control and Systems Engineering (Mechatronics Engineering) from the University of Technology in Iraq, an MSc degree in Mechatronics Engineering (Real-Time Mobile Robots Control Using AI) from Newcastle University in the UK, and a PhD degree in Mechatronics Engineering (Sustainable Manufacturing of Sensors for Portable Medical Devices Applications) from Newcastle University in the UK.
Postgraduate Modules: Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial Systems Engineering, and Industrial Control Systems Engineering, Advanced Measurements Techniques Using LabVIEW, and Biosensors.
Undergraduate Modules: Engineering Design, Electronic Circuits, Physics, and Sensors and Actuators, Autonomous Mobile Robots, Real-Time Measurement using LabVIEW, Mechatronics Systems Design, PIC Microcontroller, PLC, and Systems Modelling using MATLAB.
1. “Outstanding Young Scientist in Sustainable Development” International Award, Germany.
2. Certificate of Excellence from Newcastle University for “Initiating and Chairing” the first International Conference for Students on Applied Engineering 2016 ICSAE 2016.
3. “Best M.Sc. Student” Prize and Certificate, School of Mechanical and Systems Engineering, Newcastle University, United Kingdom.
4. “Certificate of Achievement” in recognition of the outstanding contribution as a Student Orator at University congregation ceremony signed by Professor Chris Brink (Vice-Chancellor of Newcastle University, UK).
5.“LabVIEW Champion” Certificate, National Instrument Corporation, USA
6. Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD), National Instrument, UK.
7.“The Best Presentation” Certificate, Postgraduate Research Conference, Newcastle University, UK.